e-Submissions (Second Appellate District)
In lieu of original and four paper copies, a party submitting an electronic copy of a "petition" is required to file an original and only three paper copies.
|Please ensure that your documents are named properly
||Documents must be|
- A single, text-searchable PDF file. Please note that scanned images are NOT text-searchable.
- Unlocked (i.e., no passwords or saving as a PDF/A)
- No more than 5 MB in size
- An exact duplicate of the paper copy.
||Working with PDFs|
Writs or Oppositions
- Petition for Writ of Mandate, Prohibition or Certiorari - PTW
- Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus - PWH
- Petition for Writ of Supersedeas - PS
- Petition for Writ of Review (WCAB, PUC, ALRB, PERB) - PWR
- Petition for Extraordinary Writ - PEW
- Exhibits (if bound separately) - EFS
- Opposition, Answer or Return - OPO
- Reply or Traverse - REP
See also Cal. Rules of Court, rules 8.70 to 8.79