The AOC seeks to identify and retain a primary, qualified advertising agency to supply the AOC with high-quality, cost-effective print advertising, image development and marketing campaign strategies. This RFP is the means for prospective advertising agencies to submit their qualifications to the AOC and request selection as a result of this RFP.
Tasks will include:
- Conceptualize, develop, produce, implement and evaluate a marketing strategy to showcase the AOC as a desirable and preferred employer.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a strategy to advertise specific employment opportunities to identified target markets.
- Prepare and place customized print advertising for inclusion in newspapers and other periodical classified advertising sections ("classified ads").
- Ensure that advertising content is consistent with AOC standards and expectations.
- Actively and vigorously negotiate discounted display, posting, listing or advertising rates with various media vendors.
- Provide customized periodic updates on special/discounted advertising rates with media commonly used by the AOC.
- Provide recommendations for the development and placement of advertising based on market analysis, industry standards, and consultation with recruitment unit staff.
- Conduct research and market analysis to provide information about target audiences and most effective media placement to reach identified audiences.
Written proposals must be received no later than Friday, 1:00 p.m., June 9, 2006.
Additional information is set forth in Request for Proposal (RFP) No. HR-06-01
Request for Proposal
- Questions and Answers | PDF Format (11 KB) - May 18, 2006
Intent to Award