Project Title: Fire Protection and Life Safety Consulting Services
RFP No.: OCCM-FY2007-10
The AOC seeks the services of a consultant with expertise in the following areas:
- State, federal and local regulations and standards pertaining to fire and life safety, including the International Building Code, International Fire Code, California Health and Safety Code, Titles 8, 19 and 24 of the California Code of Regulations; and NFPA Standards.
- Fire prevention principles, practices, and techniques.
- The review and interpretation of complex plans, specifications, blueprints, shop drawings, and extinguishing equipment calculations.
- Engineering principles of fire detection and alarm systems, fire suppression systems and their interface with building automation systems
- The use, storage and control of hazardous or flammable materials, and
- Occupational health and safety concepts.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 PM on Wednesday, May 7, 2008.
Proposals must be received no later than 3 PM on Wednesday, May 20, 2008.
Hard copy proposals must be delivered to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden, RFP - OCCM-FY-2007-10, Fire Protection and Life Safety
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Further details regarding the solicitation and program requirements are set forth in RFP - OCCM-FY-2007-10, Fleet Management Services and related documents provided below.
Request for Proposal
Attachment 1 - Payee Data Record Form
Addendum No. 1/ Q & A
Notice of Intent to Award