The Center for Families, Children & the Courts (CFCC) has implemented the Dependency Representation Administration Funding and Training (DRAFT) pilot program to further the Judicial Council's goal of improving the quality of court-appointed counsel in juvenile dependency proceedings and maximizing the resources available for those services.
The Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles (Court) and the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) seek to identify and retain qualified service providers to provide high quality, cost-effective representation for parties in juvenile dependency proceedings in the Court. This Request For Proposals (RFP) is the means for prospective service providers to submit their qualifications to the AOC and request selection as a service provider.
The AOC intends to award contract(s) for the period from October 1, 2006 through June 30, 2008, with an option to renew on an annual basis thereafter.
A mandatory pre-proposal bidders' conference will be held from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on November 18, 2005.
Prospective service providers are asked to submit proposals by 1 p.m. PST on January 23, 2006.
For further information regarding this RFP, please send an e-mail to:Solicitations@jud.ca.gov.
RFP for Representation in Juvenile Dependency Court Proceedings, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- Entire RFP, (PDF, 377 KB)
- Appendix A - Lot Checkoff Form, (DOC, 33 KB)
- Appendix B - Staffing Schedule Template, (DOC, 64 KB)
- Appendix C - Task Assignment Template, (XLS, 19 KB)
- Appendix D - Budget Template, (XLS, 36 KB)
- Appendix E - Payment Rates for Experts, (PDF, 375 KB)
- Addendum 1, (PDF, 21 KB)
- Addendum 1, (DOC, 44 KB)
- Addendum 2 - Bidder's Conference Attendees List, (XLS, 18 KB) (PDF, 26 KB)
- Addendum 3 - Bidder's Conference Q&A, (DOC, 60 KB) (PDF, 44 KB)
- Addendum 4 - Flat Fee Payment Schedule, (PDF, 96 KB)
- Addendum 5 - Appointments per Courtroom by Client Type, (PDF, 13 KB)
- Addendum 6 - Payments to Panel Attorneys, (PDF, 2,656 KB)