The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is requesting proposals from highly qualified vendors with expertise in providing and installing access systems and video surveillance systems and providing maintenance services for this equipment on a statewide basis for California judicial branch facilities.
There will be a mandatory pre-proposal Bidders Conference for this Request for Proposal (RFP) on Friday, April 20, 2007 at the AOC in San Francisco, CA. See the RFP for participation instructions.
All questions regarding this solicitation must be directed firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, April 24, 2007.
Proposals must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, May 2, 2007.
Hard copy proposals must be delivered to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden, RFP No. ERS-041007
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Complete details and deadlines regarding solicitation and program requirements are set forth in RFP No. ERS-041007 and the related documents below:
Request For Proposals
- Attachment B - Purchasing Group Address List | PDF Format (69 KB) | April 10, 2007
- Attachment F - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form| PDF Format (81 KB) | April 10, 2007
- Addendum #1 - RFP Changes and Second Pre-Bid Conference
| DOC Format (150 KB) | PDF Format (66 KB) - April 26, 2007
- Addendum #2 - RFP Changes and Questions and Responses
| DOC Format (171 KB) | PDF Format (80 KB) - April 26, 2007
- Addendum #3 - RFP Changes and Questions and Responses
| DOC Format (161 KB) | PDF Format (74 KB) - May 3, 2007
- Addendum #4 - RFP Clarification
| DOC Format (136 KB) | PDF Format (63 KB) - May 4, 2007
Intent to Award