The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is requesting proposals from highly qualified vendors with expertise in providing and installing security screening equipment and providing maintenance services for this equipment on a statewide basis for judicial branch facilities.
Written proposals must be received no later than 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on July 17, 2006.
Hard copy proposals must be delivered to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden, RFP No. FIN-0606SE
455 Golden Gate Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
A pre-proposal conference has not been scheduled for this Request for Proposal; however, the AOC reserves the right to schedule a pre-proposal conference. If a pre-proposal conference is scheduled, an addendum to the RFP will be posted.
Any questions regarding this RFP No. FIN-0606SE must be sent email@example.com no later 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 27, 2006. Further details regarding solicitation and program requirements are set forth in this RFP No. FIN-0606SE and related documents below.
Modifications to any RFP document will be dated and posted directly below the document.
Request for Proposals (RFP)
- RFP with Attachments A (Master Agreement Terms and Conditions), C (Vendor Certification Form) and E (DVBE Participation Form) - June 20, 2006
DOC format (540 KB) | PDF format (224 KB)
- Attachment B - Purchasing Group Address List | Excel format (101 KB) |PDF format (67 KB) - June 20, 2006
- Attachment D - Pricing Sheets | Excel format (1,006 KB) - June 20, 2006
- Attachment F - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form | PDF Format (81 KB) - June 20, 2006
- Questions & Answers | PDF Format (8 KB) | DOC Format (31 KB) - June 27, 2006
- Questions & Answers - Second Set | PDF Format (41 KB) | DOC Format(57 KB) - June 27, 2006