The Superior Court of California, County of San Diego (Court) and the AOC seek to identify and retain up to two qualified service providers to provide high-quality, cost-effective representation for parties in juvenile dependency proceedings. This RFP is the means for prospective service providers to submit their qualifications and request selection as a service provider.
Proposals will be considered from all juvenile dependency provider types, including but not limited to:
- Government agencies;
- Non-profit organizations;
- Private firms;
- Panel organizational configurations; and
- Any combination of the above.
Proposers may submit a proposal to provide services for Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 3, or any combination thereof, as described below:
- Lot 1 – Children's representation, including a means to provide representation for all levels of children's conflict.
- Lot 2 – Parents, guardians, and de facto parent's representation (collectively referred to as 'parents') representation, including a means to provide representation for all levels of parents' conflict.
- Lot 3 – Children's and parents' representation, including a means to provide representation for all levels of conflict children and conflict parents.
The AOC intends to award contracts to either a single proposer for Lot 3, or two separate proposers: one for Lot 1 and one for Lot 2, for the period from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2013.
A pre-proposal bidders' conference will be held on Monday, March 1, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) at Hall of Justice, 330 West Broadway, San Diego, Room 363 B.
Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to the Solicitations@jud.ca.gov by Friday, March 5, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Hard copy proposals must be received by Monday, April 12, 2010, no later than 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Proposals must be sent to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden, RFP No. CFCC-200902-RB
455 Golden Gate Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Further information regarding this solicitation is set forth in Request for Proposal (RFP) No. CFCC-200902-RB.
Request for Proposal
Appendix A - Lot Checkoff Form
Appendix B - JCATS Screen Shot
Appendix C - Budget Template (revised)
Appendix D - Staffing Schedule Template
Appendix E - Payee Data Record
Questions and Answers
Bidders Conference Questions and Answers
Intent to Award