Language Access Complaints

Submit a Complaint on the Judicial Council’s Language Access Services

If you would like to register a language access services complaint about Judicial Council meetings, forms, or other translations hosted on the California Courts website, please fill out and submit a Language Access Complaint form.

Note: If your complaint is regarding a local court's language access services, including interpreter services, court staff or bench officers, or local documents and translations provided by a court, please register your complaint with the local court at issue by asking the court clerk for a Language Access Services Complaint Form, or by visiting your court's web page to print out their local complaint form. If you need help finding your local court, go to the Find My Court page.  If you cannot find the court’s complaint form online, please contact us at, and we will contact the court to help you find appropriate information on how to submit a language access complaint with the court.

To submit a complaint regarding Judicial Council services, please fill out the fields in the Language Access Complaint form and press the submit button or email the form to when you are finished. You may also print out a hard copy of the form, fill it out by hand, and send it by mail to the address shown. We will contact you within 90 days of receiving your complaint.

You may file an anonymous complaint, but we will not be able to contact you if we need additional information, and we will not be able to contact you regarding the resolution of your complaint.

Thank you for submitting a complaint or suggestions regarding Judicial Council language access resources or services.