You'll find the words for this puzzle in the Family Law Court section of this site. When you've finished the puzzle click the "Done!" button for your clue!
2. The person who makes decisions when parents cannot
agree is the __________.
3. Money one parent pays the other to help take care of children is called __________.
5. A short name for mother is __________.
6. Getting unmarried is called __________.
9. The police officer for the court is the __________.
11. Another name for “lawyer” is an __________.
12. The initials for a temporary restraining order which is a judge’s order to protect somebody are __________.
13. The judge sits on the __________.
15. The person who helps the judge stay organized is the __________.
16. A person who tells what they know or saw to the judge is a __________.
18. The place where the judge works is the __________.
19. Someone you can talk to is a __________.
20. Spending time with a parent you don’t live with is called a __________, or parenting time.
21. The person who types up everything that is said is a court __________.
1. The plan for where a child lives is called __________.
3. Parents who decide to live in different places are having a __________.
4. A nickname for dad is __________.
5. The court lawyer who helps parents decide together where children will live is the __________.
7. The clothing that the judge wears is the __________.
8. What the judge tells you to do is called an __________.
10. The person who helps the parent with child support is the __________.
14. If a case can’t be heard that day, then the judge will __________ it to another day.
17. A short name for sister is __________.