Judicial and Professional Positions:
- Associate Justice, First District Court of Appeal, Division Five, January 2007 - Present
- Superior Court Judge, Alameda County, 1996 - 2007
- Attorney/Partner, Anderson, Galloway & Lucchese (Specialized in Civil Litigation with an emphasis on Medical Negligence), 1988 - 1996
- Private Practice, 1985 - 1988
- Deputy District Attorney, Alameda County, 1980 - 1985
- Judicial Council Civil and Small Claims Advisory Committee, 2007 - Present
- Alameda County Superior Court Executive Committee, 2005 - 2007
- Chair, Civil Committee, Alameda County Superior Court, 2006 - 2007
- Board of Trustees, Alameda County Law Library, 2005 - 2007
- Board of Directors, San Francisco Law School, 2000 - 2001
- San Francisco Law School, 1979, J.D.
- Fisk University, 1965, B.A.
- Married, one adult child
- Enjoys sports and working out at the gym