- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Chief Probation Officers of California
- California District Attorneys Association
- California Public Defender Association
- California State Association of Counties
- Community Corrections
Below are links to the various bills that enact criminal justice realignment.
ABx1 17, Summary of Major Provisions
The Governor has signed ABx1 17 (Blumenfield), Stats. 2011, ch. 12, which modifies criminal justice realignment. The bill enacts substantive, clarifying, conforming, and technical amendments to the criminal justice realignment enacted in 2011. Major court-related provisions and highlights are described in the link above. This is not an exhaustive summary of the changes, but is intended to serve as a guide to the areas of significant interest.
View the full text of the bill here.