- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Chief Probation Officers of California
- California District Attorneys Association
- California Public Defender Association
- California State Association of Counties
- Community Corrections
Criminal Justice Realignment Act of 2011
The Frequently Asked Questions page has been updated to add a stand-alone FAQs document covering the Parole Revocation Proceedings which are effective July 1, 2013.
California County Jails House 1100 Long-Term Inmates. Don Thompson, Associated Press. (February 28, 2013)"Prison Break" investigates the unprecedented and far-reaching efforts to overhaul California's prison system. Source: KQED California Report
2013-14 Budget: Governor’s Criminal justice Proposals, Legislative Analyst. (February 15, 2013)
Recent Budget Trailer Legislation: Summary of Criminal-Related Provisions (Senate Bills 1021and 1023) (July 5, 2012)
Letter sent by California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) to all Presiding Judges detailing the sunsetting of the Civil Addict program by SB 1021.