The Superior Court of California, County of Marin (Court) and the AOC seek to identify and retain one or more qualified service providers to provide high-quality, cost-effective representation for parties in juvenile dependency proceedings. This RFP is the means for prospective service providers to submit their qualifications and request selection as a service provider.
The AOC intends to award one or more contracts for the period from July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2013. The AOC will award the number of contracts needed to ensure complete coverage of all clients listed in Attachment D, section 11.0.
Proposals will be considered from all juvenile dependency provider types, including but not limited to:
- Government agencies;
- Non-profit organizations;
- Private firms;
- Solo practitioners, including panel organizational configurations; and
- Any combination of the above.
Applicants may submit a proposal to provide services for Lot 1 only, Lot 2 only, Lot 3 only, Lot 4 only, Lot 5 only or separate proposals for any of the five Lots, as described below:
- Lot 1 - Children's first level representation only.
- Lot 2 - Children's representation, including a means to provide representation for all levels of children's conflict.
- Lot 3 - Parents, guardians, and de facto parent's first level representation (collectively referred to as 'parents') only.
- Lot 4 - Parents' representation, including a means to provide representation for all levels of parents' conflict.
- Lot 5- Representation of a specified number of clients, either parents, children or both.
A pre-proposal bidders' conference will be held on Friday, March 19, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.. (Pacific Time) at Marin County Civic Center, Hall of Justice, Room 116, 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael.
Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to the Solicitations@jud.ca.gov by Monday, March 29, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Hard copy proposals must be received by Thursday, April 22, 2010, no later than 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Proposals must be sent to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden, RFP No. CFCC-200903-CT
455 Golden Gate Avenue, 7th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102-3688
Further information regarding this solicitation is set forth in Request for Proposal (RFP) No. CFCC-200903-CT.
Request for Proposal
Appendix A - Lot Check-Off Form
Appendix B - JCATS Screen Shot
Appendix C - Budget Template
Appendix D - Staff Schedule Template
Appendix E - Task Assignment Template
Appendix F - Payee Data Record
Questions and Answers
Intent to Award