Shared Services Environment
A Request for Information (RFI) was issued on February 28, 2002. You are invited to respond with information to assist the Judicial Council, Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), and the trial courts of California in defining a shared services environment. The environment will house and support staff and technology including:
- business applications
- application hosting services
- application Help Desk functions
- network infrastructure for application and desktop support
- systems analysis and technical consulting services as required
- the ability to add hardware, software, telecommunications, and applications for additional court locations and users
- the ability to support multiple logical configurations and security requirements in a single physical application implementation
Vendor proposals must be received prior to 9 a.m. on March 18, 2002, and include all required attachments. Oral responses will not be accepted.
For further information regarding this RFI, please contact Emily Strachan, Information Services Divison, Administrative Office of the Courts, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California 94102. Telephone: 415-865-7403.
RFI for Shared Services Environment