You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you are not sure which forms to use, talk to your family law facilitator, self-help center, or a lawyer. Click for help finding a lawyer.

NOTE: All California courts use the same basic set of forms. But some courts have special, local forms, too. To see if you will need any special, local forms, contact your court clerk or check your court’s website. The forms may be posted on their site. If not, the site will list the address and phone number of your local courthouse.

To download a form (in PDF format), click on the form number in the appropriate table. If the form you need is fillable, you will be able to fill and print it out.

Form Name Form Number

Petition for Declaration of Emancipation of Minor, Order Prescribing Notice, Declaration of Emancipation, and Order Denying Petition


Emancipation Pamphlet

EM-100-INFO (Available in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese & Korean.)

Emancipation of Minor Income and Expense Declaration


Notice of Hearing — Emancipation of Minor


Declaration of Emancipation of Minor After Hearing


Emancipated Minor’s Application to California Department of Motor Vehicles


Click for more information about court fees and fee waivers.