Have a family law question? Live Chat with us.

Look for a “Chat With Us” button in the right bottom corner of your screen. If you don’t see it, disable any pop-up blockers on your browser.

You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you are not sure which forms to use, talk to your family law facilitator, self-help center, or a lawyer. Click for help finding a lawyer.

NOTE: All California courts use the same basic set of forms. But some courts have special, local forms, too. To see if you will need any special, local forms, contact your court clerk or check your court’s website. The forms may be posted on their site. If not, the site will list the address and phone number of your local courthouse.

To download a form (in PDF format), click on the form number in the appropriate table. If the form you need is fillable, you will be able to fill and print it out.

Forms - Responding to Divorce or Separation

Form Name Form Number Instructions

Response — Marriage\Domestic Partnership


Click to see Legal Steps for a Divorce or Legal Separation (FL-107-INFO).

Proof of Personal Service FL-330 For instructions, read Information Sheet for Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330-INFO).
Proof of Service by Mail FL-335 For instructions, read Information Sheet for Proof of Service by Mail (Form FL-335-INFO).

Click for more information on fee waivers.

If you have children with your spouse or domestic partner, fill out:

Form Name Form Number Instructions
Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) Form FL-105/GC-120 Instructions for Form FL-105
Child Custody and Visitation (Parenting Time) Application Attachment Form FL-311 Optional form, but it may help you ensure you do not leave anything out of your request.

Form Name    Form Number Purpose Instructions
Declaration of Disclosure FL-140 Cover sheet listing all attachments included with your preliminary disclosure.

Income and Expense Declaration 


Gives your financial information to the court and to your spouse or domestic partner.

You need to attach:
• A copy of pay stubs for the last 2 months, OR
• A recent profit and loss statement if you are self-employed or own any rental property.

Schedule of Assets and Debts     

or a

Property Declaration



List of your property and debts. You can choose either form.
Declaration Regarding Service of Declaration of Disclosure FL-141 This form tells the court you sent your disclosure documents as required. This is the only financial disclosure-related form you have to file with the court.