Filing for Annulment

Filing Your Case

If you are married, you can file your annulment in California as long as you live in California. There is no required length of time for residency like there is for a divorce. And you can file in the county where you live (again, there is no 3-month residency requirement like with a divorce). For an annulment of a domestic partnership, you do not have to live in California to file in California.