Eviction Forms

Forms - Eviction (Unlawful Detainer)

You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you are not sure which forms to use, talk to a lawyer. Click for help finding a lawyer. If your court’s self-help center helps with evictions, you can also ask them for help.

NOTE: All California courts use the same basic set of forms. But some courts have special, local forms, too. To see if you will need any special, local forms, contact your court clerk or check your court’s website. The forms may be posted on their site. If not, the site will list the address and phone number of your local courthouse.

To download a form (in PDF format), click on the form number in the table below.

 Form Name Form Number
Summons — Unlawful Detainer — Eviction SUM-130
Complaint — Unlawful Detainer UD-100
Civil Case Cover Sheet CM-010
Proof of Service of Summons POS-010
Answer — Unlawful Detainer UD-105
Request for Entry of Default CIV-100
Declaration for Default Judgment by Court (Unlawful Detainer — Code Civ. Proc., § 585(d)) UD-116
Judgment — Unlawful Detainer UD-110
Judgment — Unlawful Detainer Attachment UD-110S
Request/Counter-Request to Set Case for Trial — Unlawful Detainer UD-150
Stipulation for Entry of Judgment (Unlawful Detainer) UD-115

Prejudgment Claim of Right to Possession*

* This form says you must file it within 10 days of being served with it. But, if you are a tenant in a foreclosed home, you can file this form even if more than 10 days have passed. Talk to a legal aid agency in your area for help.

Writ of Execution EJ-130
Attachment to Judicial Council Form MC-025
Request for Dismissal CIV-110

Click for information about court fees and fee waivers.