Rule 5.112.1. Declaration page limitation; exemptions
The Judicial Council form portion of a declaration does not count toward the page limitation for declarations specified in rule 5.111. In addition, the following documents may be attached to a Request for Order (form FL-300) or Responsive Declaration (form FL-320) without being counted toward the page limitation for declarations:
(1) An Income and Expense Declaration (form FL-150) and its required attachments;
(2) A Financial Statement (Simplified) (form FL-155) and its required attachments;
(3) A Property Declaration (form FL-160) and required attachments;
(4) Exhibits attached to declarations; and
(5) A memorandum of points and authorities.
Rule 5.112.1 adopted effective January 1, 2013.