The Judicial Council of California does not interpret the law or provide legal advice or information on individual cases. To obtain information about or contest an individual Notice to Appear citation, you must contact the particular court specified in the citation. If you need legal help, look in the Yellow Pages of the phone book under "Attorney Referral Services," "Attorneys," or "Lawyers." Some public interest groups, such as those concerned with civil liberties and housing discrimination, also offer legal guidance. In addition, many local bar associations sponsor programs that give free legal advice clinics.

<< back

© 2018 Judicial Council of California