The AOC seeks to identify a service provider with expertise in translating the 14 forms attached to this RFP from English into Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese. It is the AOC’s preference to award an agreement to a single supplier, however, bidders that can perform translations in only one language are encouraged to participate in this RFP.
DUE TO THE DELIVERABLE DUE DATE OF THE TRANSLATIONS IN THIS RFP, THERE WILL BE NO BIDDER'S CONFERENCE, QUESTION AND ANSWER PERIOR, OR EXTENSIONS OF THE DUE DATE.
Written proposals must be received no later than Thursday, 1:00 p.m., March 9, 2006.
Hard Copy Proposals may be delivered to:
Judicial Council of California
Administrative Office of the Courts
Attn: Nadine McFadden – CFCC-0306
455 Golden Gate Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102, or
Proposals may be submitted via e-mail to: email@example.com [using RFP#CFCC-0306 in the subject line]
Further information regarding this solicitation is set forth in Request for Proposal (RFP) No. CFCC-0306 and the related documents below.
- Entire RFP | DOC Format (223 KB) | PDF Format (94 KB)
- Attachment A - Sample Contract (PDF, 531 KB)
- Attachment B (14 Forms)
- DV-100 - Request for Order (PDF, 42 KB)
- DV-110 - Temporary Restraining Order and Notice of Hearing (PDF, 83 KB)
- DV-130 - Restraining Order (PDF, 55 KB)
- DV-170 - Other Orders (PDF, 18 KB)
- DV-260 - Confidential CLETS Information (PDF, 16 KB)
- DV-510 - I Filled Out the Forms--What Now? (PDF, 1,674 KB)
- DV-550 - Get Ready for Your Hearing (For Restrained Person) (PDF, 49 KB)
- DV-720 - How Do I Ask the Court to Renew My Restraining Order?(PDF, 42 KB)
- DV-126-INFO - How to Reissue a Temporary Restraining Order (PDF, 1,092 KB)
- DV-210-INFO - What is "Proof of Service"? (PDF, 1,106 KB)
- DV-500-INFO - Can a Domestic Violence Restraining Order Help Me? (PDF, 38 KB)
- DV-520-INFO - Get Ready for Your Hearing (For Protected Person)(PDF, 49 KB)
- DV-530-INFO - How to Enforce Your Order (PDF, 448 KB)
- DV-540-INFO - Information for the Restrained Person (PDF, 1,177 KB)