Modular Buildings Construction and Installation Program
RFP OCCM- FY-2006-06
The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Office of Court Construction and Management (OCCM) seeks to contract for the services of several modular building vendors with expertise in all phases of the work associated with the design modification, construction, site preparation, transportation and installation of a turn-key modular building to be used for court functions. The work will include, but is not limited to; modular building construction, pre-construction design modification, site design and preparation, permitting, modular transportation, installation, tenant improvement, and commissioning of the modular building, all to be paid for through a lease financing mechanism.
Selected vendors will be responsible for the review of site conditions, design of AOC specified modifications to the basic modular unit, building of the modified design to the OCCM approved design, site preparation, transportation of the unit to the site, and unit installation. The selected vendors shall provide construction materials and assemblies according to applicable local codes, regulations and standards. Site locations for modular buildings are throughout the State of California and will be designated at various times in the future. Number of modular buildings per location will vary.
Request for Proposals
- Prototype Floorplan | PDF Format (494 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Performance Specifications | PDF Format (415 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Regional Areas AOC | DOC Format (153 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Legal Agreement | DOC Format (321 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Vendor Data Record Form | PDF Format (82 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Form for Questions | DOC Format (953 KB) | April 2, 2007
- Answers to Questions | DOC Format (958 KB) | April 17, 2007