Accessibility at the Courthouse

Who Can Help Me With Access Issues at the Court?

A person with a disability who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA Coordinator or the Access Coordinator. The coordinator could assist in providing access to court services or to participate in the judicial process.

If you are at a courthouse, you can ask a court clerk to refer you to the court's ADA or Access Coordinator.

You can also call the court and ask for the ADA or Access Coordinator. Use the Find My Court feature to find your court's telephone number.

For Persons With Disabilities Requesting Accommodations: Questions and Answers About Rule of Court 1.100 for Court Users (2016)
Developed by the Judicial Council Access and Fairness Advisory Committee