You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you are not sure which forms to use, talk to your family law facilitator, self-help center, or a lawyer. Click for help finding a lawyer.

NOTE: All California courts use the same basic set of forms. But some courts have special, local forms, too. To see if you will need any special, local forms, contact your court clerk or check your court’s website. The forms may be posted on their site. If not, the site will list the address and phone number of your local courthouse.

To download a form (in PDF format), click on the form number in the appropriate table. If the form you need is fillable, you will be able to fill and print it out.

Form Name


Form Number

Information for Parents (Juvenile Wardship)

JV-060 S (Spanish)

Application and Affidavit for Restraining Order — Juvenile


Request for Disclosure of Juvenile Case File


Petition to Obtain Report of Law Enforcement Agency


Juvenile Wardship Petition


Notice of Appeal — Juvenile (California Rules of Court, Rule 8.400)


Instructions: Order for Restitution and Abstract of Judgment


Order for Restitution and Abstract of Judgment


Click for more juvenile forms.