Attorneys and Self-Represented Litigants
Self-represented litigants that take advantage of these resources generally feel more comfortable vis-a-vis the appellate process by knowing ahead of time what to expect.
- Civil Appellate Practices and Procedures for the Self-Represented (for the Second Appellate District)
- California Courts Online Self-Help Center (Prepared by the Judicial Council of California)
- Pro Bono Project
A pilot program looking into offering representation in a limited range of cases to indigent litigants who are without the assistance of counsel.
- Free Self-Help Clinic for Indigent Civil Litigants
Located on the Second Floor of the North Tower of the Ronald Reagan State Building, across from the Clerk’s Office. The Clinic's hours of operation are:
- Most Wednesdays - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The last Wednesday of each month - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ONLY.