e-Filing (Second Appellate District)
Electronic filing is the filing of an electronic document in lieu of a paper original and any required paper copies with the reviewing court.
|Please insure that your documents are named properly
||Documents must be|
- A single, text-searchable PDF file. Please note that scanned images are NOT text-searchable.
- Unlocked (i.e., no passwords or saving as a PDF/A)
- No more than 5 MB in size
- An exact duplicate of the paper copy.
||Working with PDFs|
- Application/Stipulation for Extension of Time - REX
- Certificate of Interested Entities or Persons - CIP
- Change of Address - CHA
- Civil Case Information Statement - CIS
- Motions - MOT
- Notice of Settlement - NOS
- Request for Dismissal - REQ
- Response to Calendar Notice - RCN
- Response to Wende Brief - WBR
- Substitution/Association of Attorney - SUB
- Stipulation for Extension of Time - SET
See also Cal. Rules of Court, rules 8.70 to 8.79
Not for use with briefs, writ petitions, or exhibits. If you wish to submit these, please use the E-Submission form